Pancakes are popular on the breakfast menu all over the world. These tasty pancakes use Greek yogurt , cinnamon and graham flour for a delicious breakfast treat!.
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 egg
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar, baking powder, salt and pecans (if desired). In a separate bowl, stir together milk, butter and egg. Add to the flour mixture and stir well.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake. Brown on both sides and serve hot.