There are so many recipes for buffalo chicken dip and today, you are about to get the best! How do I know it’s the best? because I have been told over and over and over again. So lets stop wasting time and get right down to the Best Recipe For Buffalo Chicken Dip, because after all that’s what your here for, right? Hold on first let me give you a tip on what not to put in your buffalo chicken dip and no I am not going to say buffalo!
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (10 ounce) can chicken, drained (or equivalent rotisserie or freshly-cooked, chopped chicken)
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 3/4 cup red hot sauce
- shredded cheddar cheese, you decide how much
- Frito corn chip, scoops
- Beat cream cheese, ranch dressing, and red hot sauce.
- 2 Fold in shredded chicken.
- 3 Spread mixture into pie plate sprayed with Pam.
- 4 Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- 5 Add cheddar to top and bake an additional 10-15 minutes.
- 6 Serve hot with Frito scoops.