From marinated and char-grilled to thinly sliced and seared, our endless collection of top-rated Italian steak recipes has a taste and flavor for every palate and all occasions.
- 1 1/2 pounds round steak, cut 3/4-inch thick
- 2 tablespoons fat 1 /4-ounce can mushrooms, drained
- 1/2 cup sliced onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped green pepper.
- 1/3 cup chili sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper/
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup sliced olives
- Brown steak on both sides in a heavy skillet in the fat.
- Remove steak.
- Add mushrooms, onions and green pepper to fat and cook 5 minutes.
- Blend in remaining ingredients.
- Add steak and cover tightly.
- Simmer about 1 hour, or until steak is tender.