London broil crockpot is based on american culinary concepts. It is a tasty main dish that can be enjoyed by all. Crockpot is the preferred method of preparing london broil crockpot. What is appealing about the london broil crockpot is that it is an excellent high protein food.
- 2 pounds flank steak
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- Place meat in the bottom of the slow cooker; if necessary, slice meat to make it fit!
- In a medium bowl, mix together mushroom and tomato soup. Pour mixture over beef. Sprinkle dry onion soup mix over top.
- Cover, and cook on Low for 8 to 10 hours.