Apple toast is a great after-school snack for kids who are picky eaters. It doesn’t take long to make and is a light snack that will leave you satisfied. Drizzle with honey before serving.
- 4 slices of Bread
- 3 Apples (peeled, cored, and sliced)
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- Melted Butter
How to make Apple Toast:
- Grease a baking pan with butter and put the bread slices in it.
- Take a bowl and combine sugar and melted butter in it.
- Dip each slice of apple in the melted butter.
- Arrange slices of apple on top of slices of bread.
- Put baking pan in an oven.
- Let bake for about 10 minutes or until apple slices are brown and tender.