This is an old stand by dip that the family practically inhales every time I make it! If you’re a “dump and pour” kinda cook, you can make this in no time, but you’ll lose a little in flavor from scratch cooks will be spending the day on this, but if you do a little of both, it will turn out just right!
- 2 cans jalapeno-flavored bean dip shopping list
- 3 avocados shopping list
- lemon juice shopping list
- Salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- ½ cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 package Shilling taco seasoning mix shopping list
- 3 or 4 finely diced plum tomatoes shopping list
- 2 cups sliced black olives shopping list
- 1 or 2 bunches sliced green onions shopping list
- 2 pounds shredded cheese (suggestion: mix jack and Cheddar together) shopping list
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped.
How to Make It:
- Mix together sour cream, taco seasoning mix and mayonnaise. Set aside.
- Mash and mix avocados with lemon juice ( to taste- approximately juice of one lemon), salt and pepper.
- In a 13×9 glass casserole dish, layer as follows: bean dip, avocado mixture, sour cream mixture, tomatoes, onions, olives
- and grated cheese.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve with tortilla chips.