Hey there, this Apricot Pancakes recipe is sure to get you hooked to it! It is always prepared with a focus on apricot. The European Apricot Pancakes is a delight to serve and enjoy. It would be a sin to not try this sinfully delicious Apricot Pancakes recipe.
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup milk
- handful of finely chopped apricots
- knob of butter
- This quick simple apricot pancake recipe can be made in minutes. Firstly sift the flour in a small bowl, add the large egg and mix with a fork.
- Add the milk and keep stirring until nice and smooth, then add the chopped apricots and stir well.
- In a small frying pan add the knob of butter and melt. Once pan is hot add the apricot pancake mixture (your desired amount), cooked on each side for around 2-3 minutes until nice and golden on each side.
- Serve once cooked. These are also tasty with maple syrup on top should you wish.