If you are not too fond of vegetarian food, give brown sugar fruit dip a try. you might just change your mind! Cooking brown sugar fruit dip is easy. For a low fat diet, the brown sugar fruit dip is an imperative addition. It is one of the preferred snack in American cuisine. It is mainly prepared by microwave cooking.
- 1 3/4 cups firmly packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 cup butter shopping list
- 1 cup whipping cream shopping list
- 1 cup pecans, toasted shopping list
- 3 pounds pears, cored and sliced shopping list
- 3 pounds apples, cored and sliced
How to Make It:
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a heavy saucepan; cook over medium heat until butter melts, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat and simmer 12 to 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve with pear and apple slices.
- Yields 25 appetizer servings.