Taco dip recipes are easy and delicious and a must-have at your next fiesta! Serve with tortilla chips (or your favorite dippers) and cold beverages and you have the makings for a perfect party!
- 1 container bean dip shopping list
- 1 C. mayo shopping list
- 8 oz. sour cream shopping list
- 1 pkg. taco season mix shopping list
- 2 bunches green onions, including tops,chopped shopping list
- 8 oz. shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 8 oz. shredded monteray jack cheese shopping list
- 3 tomatoes, chopped
- In a large bowl spread bean dip.
- Then spread mayo over bean dip.
- Next spread sour cream over mayo.
- Sprinkle next 5 ingredients over top of sour cream.
- Put in fridge for at least 12 hours.
- Serve with favorite chips or crackers.