This mixture is delicious in sandwiches but don’t put the sandwiches in lunch boxes as they will stink out the lunch box and spoil everything else in it.
Use fancy biscuit cutters to make sandwiches look more interesting if visitors are coming. This recipe is so moist that you won’t need to butter your slices of bread.
- 6 eggs hard boiled shopping list
- 1/4 cup almonds slivered shopping list
- 2 tablespoons margarine shopping list
- 1 onion finely chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup celery finely chopped shopping list
- 1-1/2 tablespoons arrowroot shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons curry powder shopping list
- 2 cups milk shopping list
- 4 slices toast
How to Make it:
- Thinly slice shelled eggs.
- Brown almonds in margarine until golden brown.
- Remove and drain on absorbent paper.
- In same pan saute onion and celery until golden.
- Stir in arrowroot, salt and curry powder.
- Gradually stir in milk.
- Cook stirring constantly until thick and smooth.
- Stir in sliced egg and heat to boil.
- Place a slice of toast in the bottom of each of four individual heated casseroles.
- Divide eggs evenly over the toast and sprinkle with almonds.