Just a little different. Aren’t we nowadays looking to eat something different than the standard ham/cheese sandwich. For my lunch i was looking for some great Italian sandwich recipes.
- 8 slices bread
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 c. sour cream
- Oregano to taste
- 2 tbsp. chopped onion
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- Seasoned salt
- 8 slices bacon, fried
- Spread butter on 1 side of each bread slice.
- Top buttered side of each of 4 bread slices with 1 slice cheese, 2 tablespoons sour cream, dash of oregano, 1/2 tablespoon chopped onion and tomato slice.
- Sprinkle with seasoned salt.
- Place 2 slices bacon over each sandwich; top with remaining bread slices, but- tered sides down.
- Place sandwiches, cheese sides down, in skillet.
- Cover; cook until bottom bread slice is browned.