This Deviled Stuffed Eggs recipe has got everything to ‘wow’ you! Use the freshest of Eggplant Eggs available to get the most amazing Deviled Stuffed Eggs. Once you try out this Deviled Stuffed Eggs recipe, don’t forget to inform me what you think about it.
- 12 hard-cooked eggs
- 1/3 cup finely chopped Country Classic Sweet Gherkins
- 1/3 cup Refrigerated
- Buttermilk Spice Ranch
- Style Salad Dressing
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Finely chopped Country Classic Sweet
- Gherkins for garnish
How to make Deviled Stuffed Eggs:
- Remove egg shells.
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise.
- Remove and chop egg yolks.
- Dice 1 egg white.
- To make filling: In medium bowl, combine yolks, diced egg white, 1/3 cup gherkins, salad dressing, onion and salt.
- Spoon about 1 tablespoon filling into each remaining egg white half.
- Cover; refrigerate until serving time, at least 4 hours.