A festive dip for Halloween, Thanksgiving, or any fall occasion. Serve with gingerbread or other cookie dippers, graham crackers or apple slices.
- 2 cups confectionery sugar
- 1 can (15 or 16 oz. size) pumpkin
- 1 package (8 oz. size) cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger or pumpkin pie spice
- Mix ingredients together till smooth.
- Use one small pumpkin, cut off the top and clean out.
- Use markers to decorate pumpkin. Pour dip into pumpkin and serve with ginger snap cookies.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.