It is the cherished dream of every person to have an acne free skin. Everyone wishes to have a clear complexion which reflects a fit and fine idea of health and beauty of the person. Clear skin is not always easy to maintain. Due to increased pollution, stress, competition and time constraint, it becomes arduous to have a skin free of pimples and blemishes.
To have a clear skin, we must have the profound knowledge of basic causes of acne. Acne is caused by the germs and infection that penetrates the skin leading to acne problems. However, whatsoever the reasons may be, we should not succumb to acne. No matter, if we are already following the strict regimen diet to control acne or to have a healthy skin, chances are there to improve your complexion.
When it comes to learning how to get clear skin or finding a cure for pimples, you have to do yourself one big favor. You have to stop listening to all of the myths and lies that surround acne and start applying some real truths. Some of the lies I want to talk about are the connections between diet and acne, myths about washing your skin and I’ll talk a bit about why drug companies are so keen to make products that force us to keep purchasing every month.
How to Get Clear Acne Free Skin
- Wash your face twice a day (no more) with warm water and a mild soap made for people with acne. Gently massage your face with circular motions. Don’t scrub. Over washing and scrubbing can cause skin to become irritated. After cleansing, the American Academy of Dermatology (AAD) recommends applying an over-the-counter (no prescription needed) lotion containing benzoyl peroxide. This will decrease oil and bacteria.
- Exercise to become acne free or clear acne? Yep. It all goes back to removing toxins from your body. Exercise improves your circulation. Better circulation helps get those nasty toxins out of your body quicker, thus reducing the chance of buildup and clogging. Ideally, you should exercise five days a week for around a half hour. This will also help reduce stress, another common acne trigger.
- Reduce intake of sugar carbohydrates and caffine: If your diet includes a lot of caffine,chocolates or high carb drinks,a change in your diet plan will go a long way in getting you an acne clear skin.
- Reduce the use of cosmetics as much as possible. These clog pores. If you must wear makeup, make sure that you are using hypoallergenic products, or products for sensitive skin. Splash your face with cold water before applying, and make sure you wash all the makeup away before going to bed.
- You hear it all the time drink more water! It’s cliche, but it’s true. Water is not only good for your body, but also good for your skin. To help become acne free, it’s essential that you drink plenty of water. That means 6 to 8 glasses a day. This is one of the best natural acne treatment.
- Avoid touching your face with your fingers or leaning your face on objects that collect sebum and skin residue like your phone. Touching your face can spread the bacteria that cause pores to become inflamed and irritated. To keep bacteria at bay, wash your hands before applying anything to your face, such as treatment creams or makeup. Aloe vera gel contains all essential nutrients form proteins to minerals and vitamins. It is exceptionally effective for skin health. You can apply its gel topically or take its juice orally.
- Stress is bad for the skin. Just as good hormones and chemicals are produced and released when we sleep, bad hormones and chemicals are produced when we are stressed. Avoid stress as much as possible, and learn to do deep breathing exercises, or other stress reducing techniques, for those times when you are stressed.