Premature aging is a bane to all women. The first appearance of a wrinkle causes distress, much more if there is rapid increase over time. Today’s age is one where your looks sell. If you do not have that look, then you are considered worthless. If you wish to prolong your youth, then the first thing you need to do is take care of your skin. Learn more about premature aging below.
The Best Ways To Stop Premature Skin Aging
- The number one cause is smoking. Smoking a cigarette causes huge damage to your skin as well as life. Whether you have a smoking habit or is exposed to passive smoking, both leads to damage of skin.
- Alcohol consumption should be restricted to only 45 ml per day; that is one and a half peg. Alcohol causes severe cell damage and also harms your liver. The liver is the manager of the whole body and if it falls flat, you will have major problems, not only with your skin but even your brain.
- Drink plenty of water to adequately hydrate your body. Stick to water and avoid juices, coffee, tea, cocktails or other beverages. Water alone is the best and most vital beverage you need. It will also help to remove toxic substances from your body, which otherwise target the skin cells.
- Avoid Sugar- According to Diana Lorenzo M.D., of Skin health too much sugar can cause glycation which means can cause premature aging.
- Sun lover- those who love tanning under the sun oh well sun is the number 1 culprit in premature aging because of photo aging. Be sure to use sunblock when you go out.
- Exercise is not just for losing weight, it’s also a great way to release toxins and improve skin elasticity. Regular exercise helps release unwanted chemicals in your body. It also relieves you of stress, which is probably one of the major reasons behind premature aging.
- Green Tea – a important player in an anti aging supplement, it is a potent antioxidant, detoxifier, and research is ongoing into its benefits against a variety of cancers.
- When you are stressed, you take less care of the body. Stressing is visible on your face and you can see it every time. Body has to release stress hormones constantly when you are under stress and due to this wrinkles will start appearing on your skin.
- Make sure to include fruits and vegetables in your daily diet. Stop making excuses that you don’t like their taste there are plenty of delicious ways to make even the most mundane veggies taste yum.
- Side sleeper- obviously it causes wrinkles not premature aging. When you are sleeping on your side it give pressure on one side of your face.
Premature aging really is daft – why look older than you need to? Have you picked up any great tips for avoiding premature aging from your mum or gran? If you want to remove age spots at home then follow these useful tips.