A sensitive skin reacts quickly to both heat and cold, therefore it is effected by external factors such as weather conditions. Human beings can be found with different skin types, including normal, dry, oily, and sensitive skin. Every skin type is different and reacts differently towards the things that it is exposed to. This is because sensitive skin can be awfully allergic to some products especially those that contain harsh ingredients. Below are some tips that can help you take care of your sensitive skin.
The Best Natural Sensitive Skin Care
- The skin on the face needs to be kept moisturize all the time as this is the part of the skin that is often exposed to the sun and the harsh environment. Moisturizing the skin will help prevent the appearance of wrinkles and lines that may let you appear older than you really are.
- Daily cleansing is necessary to remove make-up, dead skin cells, oil and dirt from your face and unclog pores to prevent acne. Using a cleanser is considered to be a better alternative to soap. A mixture made of cucumber, yogurt and aloe vera gel is an excellent cleanser for sensitive skin.
- If one has sensitive skin, one will have to make certain changes in eating habits. To have healthy and good looking skin, one must eat a lot of fruits and vegetables. Eating foods which are oily and spicy can have negative effects on sensitive skin. So it would be better to avoid eating such foodstuff. Eating healthy food and drinking plenty of water helps in keeping skin problems away.
- Once in a week apply oatmeal mask – take 1 tablespoon of oatmeal powder, egg white or yogurt and mix well. Spread the mixture on the face. Let it dry for at least 20 minutes and wash your face with warm water.
- They did not call it beauty sleep for nothing. Having the right amount of sleep can actually help the skin regenerate. This is also the time when the skin can breathe in from going all day with make-up.
- Benefits of avocado are numerous. It consists of monounsaturated fats and is full of vitamins B and E. They are excellent for moisturizing and rejuvenating a sensitive skin. Cucumber is soothing and helps the healing process of any skin irritations.
- Vinegar is the best homemade medicine for sensitive. Add 4 drops of vinegar in half a bucket of bathing water this will help your skin from soap alkalis.