Makeup has evolved beyond the artistic region and stepped into the regular world, with the personal needs of an individual dictating its application in a practiced fashion for covering flaws with makeup. When expertly applied, with near professional results, the effect of covering flaws with makeup can be absolutely stunning and the flaws not apparent to even the most scrutinizing eye. This is what many with skin disorders, burn and injury marks, uneven skin tone and severe pigmentation are looking for since the basis for good makeup is achieving an even, smooth and natural skin tone.
Make up has today emerged as a huge industry. We apply make up in our day to day life and also to cover up most of the blemishes and flaws of the face. When it is applied proficient manner then it can give professional results. With make up one can not only camouflage the flaws but also can get a stunning head turner look. The flaws can be due to acne and pimples, pigmentation, burns, injuries, other skin disorders, oiliness, uneven texture of the skin etc.
How to Cover Skin Flaws With Makeup
- It’s worth splashing out on a good foundation as a good foundation won’t clog your pores and it likely last longer. Dior has a good range of foundations that won’t clog your pores and look more natural as the tones are softer.
- Toners are a good idea to evoke in your daily skin care routine, as a toner will reduce the appearance of shiny skin and will erase any dirt or makeup that may still be on your skin after cleansing, always use your toner before you put moisturizer on. When choosing your skin care products try to make sure they’re the same brand- as if you have multiple brands of skin care products you can scar your skin! So it’s wise to chose skin care from the same brand. Natio is a good option for skincare if you want a cheap but affective product.
- Carry around blotting sheets in your bag for instant de-shine with no mess the body shop has a tea tree range with blotting sheets which are cheap but also very effective.
- If you have lines under your eyes (which most people do) it is always a good idea to try an eye cream as with a vitamin e cream it’s super antioxidant. Note you should always apply eye cream during the day not at night or when you sleep as you won’t get the results you want you’d get the opposite. Though even using an eye cream you’d still still need to drink plenty of water for the cream to be effective. Water is also proven to prevent blemishes and to loosing weight. If you have pimples then I suggest to drink plenty of water and stay away from un-natural sugars. If you want to loose weight then try detox juices like watermelon and strawberries strawberries are excellent for your skin and teeth, and watermelons are an antibacterial fruit so it’s good for your skin and to loosing weight.
- If you are having trouble finding a light foundation then you should go for a tan- a daily and gradual moistening tanning lotion is a great option, though only apply a thin layer at a time, and make sure to apply lotion evenly. The body shops coco butter summer lotion is great for a natural looking light tan.
- Always apply your concealer after your foundation. Do not rub your concealer on- as you will be rubbing it off always dab your concealer to blend.
- When buying a powder, it is ideal to spend around $80 aus to buy a decent powder a good powder is the channel translucent powder as it doesn’t look chalky like most powders, and it stays on longer without clogging pores which is exactly what is needed. If you want a cheaper option always go for organic products as they are better for your skin and when applied properly can look great and goodness knows everyone needs to look after there skin.
- Eyebrows are another important factor to look at when you want a beauty groomed appearance, you need a eye brow defining pencil and brush (when looking for a eye pencil always go lighter then darker, because it just looks more natural having massively dark and un-natural eye brows just looks awful) you also need clear mascara to set your eye brows so they stay in place, and always puck unwanted hairs from your eye brows, though never over do it try not to pluck from the ends of your eye brows as they will looks shorter which isn’t attractive. When you want a flawless look you need to try and avoid focus from your problem areas so your eye brows are always a good area to keep groomed, aswell as obtaining clear skin.
- If you have pimples then that’s ok, most females get pimples- especially when they’re teens just make sure your foundation isn’t to dark, you need to adviod un-natural sugar, stick to a well balanced diet of water, fruits, wholemeal and vegetables, also stick to a skin product that works for you and your concealer isn’t cheap, because you need to best to cover up those awful blemishes, without making them worse.
- A helpful beauty tip is to use a shine spray for your hair (though don’t over do it, a little goes a long way), also top your hair with dry shampoo throughout the week to advoid oily hair. A mouse is ideal when blow drying your hair as it creates a thickness to your hair as apposed to other hair care products. Blow drying your hair once a week will do wonders, also don’t be tough when drying your hair (use a wide tooth comb when untangling the knots when your hair is wet, also brush your hair before you wash it, and browdry your hair on cool as it gives you more of a natural shine) you can really damage your hair by being rough the same goes for your skin don’t be rough or it will get worse.