If the idea of burning 300 to 400 calories at a time sounds a little daunting to you, then maybe it is time to divide and conquer. Everyone wants to trim, tone, and tighten their waist and body, but the problem is most people just don’t burn enough calories during the day.
You probably have a designated time to work out but any easy calories burned during the day are a bonus and a great way to make good use of downtime! Here are some of the best ways you can blast 100 excess calories out of your system in no time at all.
The Extra Ways To Burn Calories During The Day
- Go shopping at the mall and you may burn through more than 100 calories in 41 minutes. Maybe you should leave the credit cards at home if you only want to burn calories …
- Don’t sit when you can be on your feet-you’ll burn about 40% more calories. So just take a stand-when you’re on the phone, watching kids at the playground, making small talk at a party.
- When watching the TV, try to do something active, get the Hoover out or do a little dusting, or even try to forget the remote control, get up and change it yourself.
- Drink ice cold water before eating a meal. Ice cold water burns calories and will fill you up so you will eat less.
- If your health allows it, of course. Choosing spicy dishes is another way to burn more calories during the day. And they will also make you drink more water, which is great for your weight Loss and general health!
- Fifteen minutes of strength training (lunges, crunches, push-ups) will burn about 100 calories. Not only that but strength training will help you burn more calories throughout the day.
- Walk around. Something as simple as walking around rather than sitting burns calories. Think creatively to fit in more walking throughout your day.
- Bounce your way to fitness. Twenty-seven minutes burns 100 calories and tones your legs, butt, and abs at the same time.
- Play with your kids instead of just watching them while sitting on the sofa. Even better, make a commitment to take them out to the park, you’ll soon tire them out and you’ll get some great exercise too!
- Drink coffee and tea, especially green tea. Caffeine is a stimulant and will help you burn more calories during the day. Try drinking it plain – without sugar or cream. It will take some getting used to but trust me, after years of drinking my coffee black, I won’t drink it any other way.
For more ideas on how to burn calories doing everyday things, check out these articles: weight loss with cabbage, weight loss with coconut water. Hope you will fallow these useful tips for losing weight.