Acne can make you embarrassing and annoying especially when you have to go for a date or a party. Irrespective of your age and sex, this acne can put you into situations, which you always want to avoid. It makes your confidence low if you are going for an interview or even for your date. So a question comes that is there any way to get rid of acne.
If you want to have great skin, you have to get rid of problems like acne. There are over the counter medications for the problem, and even some prescription ones, but if you’re looking for something more natural you can find that, too. There are herbal and natural things that you can buy, and there are some that you can make for yourself, too.
Many fruits can be blended and used for acne reduction by making them into a facial scrub or mask. Also, oats and honey can help. Tea tree oil mixed with water in a five percent solution can be a good choice, too, because it helps to clear skin, although it might not work quite as quickly as cleansers that you buy in the grocery or drug store.
Acne is a common complaint among teenagers and young adults and can be extremely annoying. Just when you are planning to get dressed for the prom night or getting geared to attend your cousin’s wedding you might notice a tiny red eruption staring back at you which is enough to make you go bonkers. Instead of rushing to the closest skin clinic, it is advisable for you to look for some natural remedies that can help you combat acne and enable you to get a smooth and glowing complexion.
There Are Two Types Of Acne:
Non Inflammatory Acne:
Non Inflammatory acne is the mild case of acne. This is typical of the whiteheads and blackheads that show up on our faces neck chest and back. Whiteheads occurs when the trapped sebum and bacteria stays below the surface of the skin. They may show up as tiny white spots and sometimes they are so small that we may not see them with our naked eye. On the other hand the blackheads occur when the pores open to the surface, and the sebum which contains the pigment melanin oxidizes and turn a brown/black color.
Inflammatory acne is a more severe case of acne and requires immediate attention as it can also lead to permanent scars. Inflammatory acne consists of Pustules, papule, nodule, cyst and millia.
Daily Skin Cleansing and Moisturizing Treatments:
- Cleanse the skin regularly. Skipping cleaning because it’s not convenient or your too tired is counterproductive to healthy skincare. Use a cleanser that is suitable for your skin type or better yet make your own cleanser.
- Always follow cleansing with moisturizing, even if you have oily skin. Cleansing removes natural moisture that skin needs, if the moisture is not replaced some skin types become very dry and can develop dry patches or even crack, oily skin types begin to produce excess oil in an attempt to keep the skin moisturized. Coconut oil or grapeseed oil mixed with essential oils is a great natural moisturizer.
- Exfoliate one to three times a week depending on your skin type. Raw oatmeal mixed with water makes a gentle exfoliate. Wash in an upward and outward motion and rinse with cool clean water. Moisturize after you exfoliate.
Drink Enough Water:
Water helps the body to cleanse and realize toxins and hydrates the skin. To make sure you’re getting enough water for your body divide your weight in half and drink that many ounces of water a day. A person who weighs 130 pounds would need to drink 65 ounces of water each day. Sodas, coffee, and alcohol do not help to hydrate the body and often actually decrease the body’s hydration level.
Natural Remedies to Get Acne Free Skin:
- Vitamin C is one of the most effective treatments to treat all scars including acne scars. There are many Vitamin C acne products available on the market. This natural treatment not only clear your acne but also improves your overall skin appearance.
- There are number of essential oils to choose from that are recommended in the treatment of scars. These essential oils include Tangerine, Frankincense, Lemon, Neroli, Palmarosa, Rose and Rosewood. Simply add 2-3 drops of your chosen essential oil to an ounce of liquid lanolin and apply to the acne affected area.
- Herbal acne creams are also very popular way to treat acne without any harmful effects of the chemicals found in other acne products. These herbal creams possess natural healing and cleansing properties of the herbs.
Taking the time to develop these simple habits will help clear up acne and help to return your skin to beautiful glowing health. Consistency is key. A week of eating high processed foods, skipping cleansing or moisturizing and picking at zits provides acne bacteria a perfect environment to thrive.