Acne vulgaris is a group of the most common forms of acne. Most people have suffered from acne vulgaris at some point in their life. Acne vulgaris is the medical term for common acne. This is the typical acne that has been the bane of teenagers since the beginning of time.
Acne vulgaris can be really painful, both emotionally and physically, but do not despair if this is your diagnosis! There are effective treatment options for you, too. Here are some ways of permanently get rid of, or at least significantly reduce, acne vulgaris.
The Best Ways To Get Rid of Acne Vulgaris
- Salicylic acid can get rid of acne by clearing away skin cells that block pores and by preventing oil from becoming trapped inside the hair follicles.
- Use water-based skin care products that gently clean your skin. Avoid products such as milky cleansers, cold creams, lipsticks, and lip glosses that contain oils.
- Aloe vera is another useful topical agent for acne. Aloe vera gel is contained in the mucilaginous tissue that is found in the inner leaf of the plant, and should not be confused with aloes, which are the latex stored in tubules along the leaf margin.
- Avoid heavy sweating if you think it causes your acne to get worse. Wash soon after activities that cause you to sweat.
- The bark of willow (Salix alba) can also be an effective ingredient for topical acne treatment. The bark of willow is reported to have analgesic, anti-inflammatory astringent properties. The bark of willow contains the phenolic glycosides salicin (up to 10%), acetylsalicin, salicortin, salireposide, picein, triandrin.
- Wash your hair often if your hair is oily. Try to keep your hair off of your face.
- Avoid long periods of time in sunlight, as this doesn’t help acne and can increase your risk of skin cancer. Use sunscreens when you are out in the sun.
Hope you will like and useful these tips. Let me know if anyone has tried any of the above treatments, as I would be interested to hear your stories.