If you are seeking the best acne treatment for your skin, then it is equally important to find out the type of your skin, that whether it is of oily or dry or normal type. Just treating your skin to any acne preventing over the counter ointment or lotion will cause more harm rather than benefit.
The treatment depends on the categories of skin and is thus advisable that you pick the right one pertaining to your skin.The treatment depends on the categories of skin and is thus advisable that you pick the right one pertaining to your skin.
If you have oil skin, then the possibility of getting acne is more. But, by controlling the amount of oil production with regular cleansing habits and using the best acne treatment for oily skin products, you can significantly reduce the breakouts of acne.
Also, regular cleansing and following a good diet can help you in getting rid of this condition altogether. Wondering, what is the best acne treatment for oily skin? Here are the best natural and medicated products to control acne for oily skin and other home care measures you need to follow for acne prevention.
Top Acne Treatment for Oily Skin:
- Here is one of the best acne treatments for oily skin. Take an egg and whip the egg white with a beater, until it is a soft, white foam. Now, apply this to your face and throat and leave it for drying. Now, rinse your face with cold water. This face mask, if used daily, will help you get rid of the acne on your oily skin.
- Here is an easy face mask to treat your acne problem. Take honey in a bowl and gently warm it. Apply it over your face and neck. Leave it on your skin for 15 minutes and rinse off with warm water. Honey has anti-bacterial properties, which are effective in treating acne. More on quick homemade acne remedies.
- This is another homemade remedy to cure acne on oily skin. Blend some oatmeal with water in a bowl, to form a thick paste. Now, spread it over your facial skin and neck. Leave it, until it dries, for about 10-15 minutes. Wash it off with cold water. Use this mask daily to see the effect, this mask is gentle and safe for oily skin.
- Here is one of the best homemade face masks for acne. Take 2 egg whites, 2 tablespoons of honey, 1 cup of mashed strawberries and around 4 drops of jojoba oil. Mix these ingredients thoroughly to form a paste and apply it over your skin. Leave on for 20 minutes and then wash off with cold water.
- Apart from applying various acne skin care products over your skin to fight acne, keeping your skin clean is crucial, especially in case of oily skin. Avoid using soap, if you have acne. Apply cleansing milk with cotton to clean your skin and wash off with cold water. Now, apply a toner properly on your oily skin. You can now apply a moisturizer, if necessary. Remember to follow these three steps for skin care everyday, before going to bed to keep your oily skin acne free.
These were the best acne treatment for oily skin products, and home care measures. So use the best acne control products, follow a good diet and regular cleansing regime to get rid of acne.