You could lose at least 100 of your 100,000 scalp hairs each day So you shouldn’t be alarmed if this is the case with you. Usually, the lost hair is replaced by a new hair from the same hair follicle, located just below the scalp’s surface. Luckly we have some great home remedies for hair los in women to speed up growth.
The main problem with most home remedy hair loss treatments is not only the fact they simply don’t work, but the fact they can also damage your hair further. Though well-intentioned, if you’re looking for a natural solution, you just need to know the right ingredients to look for to regrow your hair that really do work. Read onto know some home remedies for hair loss of baldness.
Home Remedies for Hair Loss Treatment
- Application of juice of green coriander leaves on the head is also beneficial. Good Home Remedy for Hair Loss.
- Amla oil prepared by boiling dry pieces of amla in coconut oil is considered a valuable hair tonic. This is a very simplest and best natural remedy for hair loss.
- Grind lime seeds and black pepper in equal quantities in a small amount of water and apply this on the scalp daily. This is one of the good home remedies for hair loss.
- Red henna is beneficial in treating hair loss problem. Smear henna over the scalp and keep it for an hour. Wash the hair. Repeat this process in a span of 10 to 15 days.
- Rub olive oil in the scalp. This would help reduce hair loss.
- Apply castor oil on the scalp and the roots but not on the hair. Wrap the hair with newspaper and tie it with cloth. Keep it overnight and wash it in the morning. Repeat this for 7 to 10 days.
- Boil rosemary leaves in water, strain and save the liquid in a glass bottle. Use to wash the hair every day. You can also put the rosemary water in a sprayer and spray the hair every morning.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of olive oil, rosemary, 1 lemon juice and 1 egg yolk. Apply on the hair roots for half an hour and wash off.
- Apply a well prepared paste made from hot olive oil, honey, and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder before bath and leave it for 15 minutes. This is also effective home remedy for hair loss.
- In a cup of boiling water, add a tsp of mustard seeds. Cook it for about 5 minutes and allow it to cool. Once cooled, drink this concoction.
So however tempting those home remedies hair loss treatments may seem, our advice is to avoid them in favor of the combination of ingredients that are proven to work.