Healthy hair never goes out of style but with the pollutants, chemicals, weather conditions and styling products that assault your hair every day. It is very much vulnerable to the stresses and strains of your everyday life and also gets affected by the type and quality of food that you eat. There are those who are gifted with naturally good-looking hair while the majority of the female population is required to follow the intricate beauty advices. So, more about hair care, with the tips given below.
The Naturally Healthy Hair Tips for Female
- A warm oil scalp massage two or three times a week will help stimulate and moisturize the scalp. You can use good quality coconut, almond or olive oil Ayurvedic hair oils also contain some of the herbs mentioned earlier The scalp massage helps you relax and aids sound sleep as well.
- Always maintain a balanced diet with exercise for healthy hair. Drinking plenty of water and eating plenty of raw fruits and vegetables is probably the best way to achieving healthy hair.
- Use lukewarm warm for washing your hair and for the final rinse, try to us as much cool water as possible.
- Mix banana in honey and apply on hair for 30 – 40 min, and then wash it for that sheen in your hair.
- If you have dandruff then apply a mixture of vinegar and water on the scalp before you go to bed. Keep it overnight. Rinse your head with vinegar water again in the morning. You will see the result within few weeks.
- Before washing your hair, always brush/comb it. It will help remove all the dirt from your hair, while shampooing.
- Mash eight strawberries with one tablespoon mayonnaise. Massage into washed, damp hair. Cover with a shower cap, then a warm towel. Wash out with a shampoo/conditioner combination.
- Avoid using hair dryer as much as you can. Rather, squeeze the wet hair; blot it with a towel and then let it air-dry.
- Last tip but very important. Get your hair trimmed every six to eight weeks, so as to prevent as well as get rid of split ends.
There are some foods that you could avoid like too many sweets, chocolates, cakes and cookies. Always remember Whatever goes into your body is reflective on the outside including your hair & skin.