Hair care is a biggest problem among all women, they want to get thicker hair but we know that black women are naturally blessed with black, curly and thick hair. Black hair is different from all other hair types. It is naturally dry and prone to breakage. When black hair is chemically relaxed, it becomes even harder to keep healthy. Black hair is also beautiful when worn long, short or cropped and people who are not naturally blessed with black hair go to the extent of using black hair color to achieve the look!
They are much conscious about their hair care because hair increases the half beauty of a woman; they need extra care of their air. More and more black women are choosing to revert back to natural hair after having negative experiences with chemicals. We have compiled some of the best tips to help you establish a black hair care grooming regime that will keep your hair in tip-top condition. These tips are for your guidance only and we recommend that you seek the specific advice of a qualified stylist for your own individual needs.
The Useful Black Hair Care Treatment
- Massaging your scalp on a regular basis will stimulate oil production, which will help reduce the dryness of your hair.
- Cotton pillow cases and sheets help in breakage, use a silk or satin scarf to wrap up your hair while sleeping.
- If you have longer hair, always start the detangling process with your fingers first, then move on to a wide tooth, pick, or comb. Avoid pulling and straining your hair.
- Use a conditioner when you shower, it’ll moisturize your hair, give it extra protection, add shine, reduce static, and makes it easier to untangle.
Use a boar bristle brush and they help to distribute the natural hair oils from the root to the tip. Any soft brush when used slowly will have a very good effect on your hair.
- If you want softer look then massage your hair with coconut oil at least two times in a week. This will make your hair physically strong and healthier, it will also remove the roughness and your hair will be completely soft and fresh if you will try to massage your hair regularly.
- Have a regular trim to remove split ends as it prevents hair breakage.
Yet another tip when you wash your hair would be to wash them only in one direction. This would avoid your hair from being tangled when you have a hair wash.
Choosing to wear your super-kinky hair natural and chemical-free doesn’t have to be a stressful event. I hope you enjoyed these black hair care tips! Do you have any black hair care tips so, please share with us via comments.