Bobbi continues to be the bridal authority with this kit, designed exclusively for brides and her bridal party. Bridal set features the makeup basics for the bride. Now learn how to look your most beautiful on your picture perfect day with make up Bobbi Brown’s wedding day pointers. Here are top tips of Bobbi Brown bridal make-up.
1. Flash photography emphasises pink tones, so be sure to even out skin with a yellow-based foundation. Start around the nose and mouth where there’s redness, then blend out to the rest of the face.
2. Set concealer and foundation with a sheer finish loose powder to make them longer-lasting and to ensure that skin looks matte in pictures.
3. If your dress has an open neckline, be sure to warm up your neck and chest with a dusting of bronzing powder.
4. Use a water-resistant liner that can withstand tears. If you prefer to line with shadow, make it longer lasting by applying it with a slightly damp eyeliner brush. Finish with water resistant mascara.
5. After applying your eye make-up, finish with a highlighter shade on the brow bone to make eyes pop. Rub your finger in a light matte shade and pat lightly on the outer corner of the brow bone.
6. For a pretty flush that lasts, use two shades of blush. First, apply a neutral shade on the apples of cheeks, blending up to the hairline, then downwards to soften. Then apply a brighter shade just on the apples of the cheeks.
7. Neutral and pale lip colours can look washed out in photographs, so choose a lipstick that’s one to two shades brighter than you’d normally wear. Pinks, roses and plums are great choices for brides.
8. To make lip colour last longer, line and fill your lips with a lip pencil before applying your lipstick.
9. Carry a touch-up kit with concealer, pressed powder, lipstick or gloss, lip liner, tissues, mints and a mini sewing kit (for emergency clothing fixes like a dropped hem or popped button).
Bobbi Brown Bridal Make-up – Video
[media id=12 width=540 height=390]