Lip makeup can look exactly the way you want it to look. It can make you look younger, or older, or make your lips appear thinner or fuller. It all depends on the kind of look you are trying to achieve. That is why we have here, different lip makeup tips that will give you a chance to flaunt your lips, and make them kissable and desirable.
How to Apply Lip Makeup:
The first step involved in creating the look of those luscious lips is to take care of your lips. That means, you have to bid goodbye to dry, flaky lips. Ensure your lips are soft and protected by applying any suitable lip balm, at regular intervals. Lip balm not only protects the lips from changes in the environment, mainly harsh sunlight or dry weather, but also retains the little moisture present in them and prevents them from becoming dry. Once you have attained the desired soft texture, go ahead and try out these miraculous lip makeup tips, which will give you those beautiful lips you’ve always coveted, and can have now.
- Brush your lips gently, when the teeth and rinsing.
- Set clear balm before going to sleep balm.
- Use a sunscreen when you go out.
How to Select Lip Colors:
- To keep lipstick from bleeding in the lips with translucent powder before applying.
- By application clean lines and cool in refrigerator for half an hour before use.
- Use as a lining layer base line the outer sides of the lips and pads to the inside with short lines.
How to Experiment with New Colors:
- Use a dark lining in the family of the same color as your lipstick, high line, then shadow on lines 2 or 3, which reduces strength. This is a rich look, for holidays and nights! Grande
- After applying lipstick, add a bright color. For example, red lipstick, try a glossy magazine brown.
How to do Lip Makeup for Different Lip Thicknesses
The procedure to apply lip makeup for lips of different shapes and sizes is the same as above, only the intensity of application of each product will vary.
Lip Makeup Tips for Thin Lips:
For thin lips, when using the lip liner, apply it just outside the edge of the lips. Don’t go overboard as this will distort the shape of your lips. Choose a color that is similar to the lipstick you are applying. Fill in the lip color, and use gloss at the center of your lower lip, to give them a fuller look.
Lip Makeup Tips for Full Lips:
For thick lips, you may do without the use of the lip liner. However, if you still want to use it, apply it just around the inner edge of the lips. Blend the liner well with a lipstick of your choice. Try to avoid darker shades as these will make the lips stand out further. Avoid the use of lip gloss.
Some women might even want to opt for permanent lip makeup. However, it is an expensive procedure, and not feasible for many. Moreover, with these lip makeup tips, and being the natural beauty you are, do you really think you need a ‘more’ permanent solution to your problem?