The first thing that attracts teenage girls apart from boys is makeup! Girls perhaps have it in their genes to be attracted to makeup. The craze to experiment with looks specially comes with the entry in college. However, as this age is very delicate, it is often not advisable to apply extra make up. For a teen just starting to wear makeup it can be a bit overwhelming. Makeup is a great tool to enhance your natural beauty. Follow these some easy steps to get natural makeup for teenagers. We give you make up tips on how to put on make up properly and how to apply make up products in the right way!
The Best Teenage Girls Makeup Tips
Things You Need:
- Mild soap
- Wash cloth
- Blending sponge
- Eye makeup remover
- Cotton balls or pads
- Creme Blush
- Always apply moisturizer before make up. For those of you who have problems with that of hyper pigmentation,using a sunscreen before applying make up is essential.
- Experiment with colors. Try wearing bright and floral colors. You can also use light pink and black colors if you are willing for a feminine look.
- Blending is the key. After applying your powder and/or bronzer, go over the entire face with a foundation brush to smooth out your look.
- The first makeup to consider is foundation. Many teenagers don’t need any foundation at all. If you do use foundation to cover blemishes or even out skin tone, it’s important to learn how to apply makeup like foundation with an easy hand. Too much looks caked on, and that never looks good.
- For those girls who have oily skin, applying powder is better to give you that dry finish look. For dry skin,you can use liquid or cream foundation.
- With a larger brush dust on some powder under the eye to set the concealer. Leave it untouched to retouch it after applying the eyeshadow.
- Lip gloss can give you that fine look. If you are applying a glossy based lip gloss,don’t cover your lips with too much of it. Once it wears off it,you can re-apply.
- The best way to apply eye shadow is to apply a small amount and blend it into the crease of the eye. Don’t wear eye shadow above the crease, unless it is a very, very light color, without the shimmer.
- Apply the mascara first to the tip of the lashes then to the roots with a zigg-zagg motion of the brush to separate them.
Also the texture of the mascara has to be not too dense to avoid lashes sticking together.
- Innocence on your face is your real beauty, so avoid any kind of make up that overshadows your natural charm and innocence.
These makeup teenage tips can help you look more beautiful and in this way you will look your age as make up generally makes one look older if they over do it.