Believe me when I say that you must try this Baked Eggs Espagnole. A good way to use up Poultry is to make some delicious Baked Eggs Espagnole. Pamper everyone with Baked Eggs Espagnole as Main Dish. You will fall head over heels in love with this easy and delectable Baked Eggs Espagnole recipe as soon as you try it!
- 6 eggs
- 3 tablespoons chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons chopped green pepper
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated cheese
- Fry onion and pepper in the butter until slightly brown, then pour into a baking dish.
- Break the eggs into the dish, being careful not to break the yolks.
- Mix the crumbs with the cheese and sprinkle over the eggs.
- Bake in a moderate oven (350 degrees F.) until the eggs are set, but not hard.
- Serve in the dish in which they were baked.