This imitation crab dip recipe are three of our favorite hot crab dips that are really good with imitation crab meat. See our “Hot Tips!” over in the right column of this page for tips to help keep your crab dips warm.
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 3/4 pound imitation crab meat, chopped
- In a large serving bowl or small casserole dish, stir together the cream cheese and sour cream.
- Add the vegetables, lemon juice, cheese, and imitation crab.
- Stir all ingredients together until well incorporated.
- Refrigerate for one hour before serving.