Marshmallows are candies that are available in variety of colors, flavors and shapes, and are loved by children as well as adults alike. These soft, spongy and sweet candies were earlier made with marshmallow plants which are found on the side of large water bodies. These were also used for medicinal purposes to treat soar throats in children.
- 8 ounces frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 7 ounces marshmallow creme
- 6 ounces package cream cheese
- Place the marshmallow creme in a saucepan and heat on low to make it easier to stir.
- Pour the marshmallow in a casserole dish or serving bowl and add the whipped topping and cream cheese.
- Stir until smooth and free of lumps.
- Refrigerate for one hour before serving.