No Bake cookies don’t need to go in the oven. Most of them require that you melt certain ingredients over the stove or in the microwave. Then dry ingredients are stirred in and the cookie is shaped and allowed to cool. Try one of our huge list of no bake cookie recipes.
- 1 3/4 cups white sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter
- 4 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 3 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a medium saucepan, combine sugar, milk, butter, and cocoa. Bring to a boil, and cook for 1 1/2 minutes. Remove from heat, and stir in peanut butter, oats, and vanilla. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto wax paper. Let cool until hardened.