Nothing can addict you to it in minutes like this Salted Peanuts recipe. The marriage of the irresistible flavors of peanut with other ingredients is the secret to this Salted Peanuts. Believe me, just try this Salted Peanuts once, you’ll love it.
- 1 cup raw shelled peanuts
- Cold water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Pour peanuts into colander or wire basket and wet thoroughly.
- Sprinkle with salt.
- Pour into small casserole or pie plate.
- Microwave at HIGH 5 to 6 minutes, stirring at 2 minute intervals.
- Peanuts will be crisp when cool.