The salmon cutlet is a wonderful main dish. Salmon cutlet tastes salty. It is prepared by grilling. Though salmon cutlet originally belongs to the Canadian cuisine, today it’s a part of the global taste. Cooking salmon cutlet is very easy.
- 1 cup hot mashed potatoes
- 1 cup cooked flaked salmon
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- Vegetable oil
- Combine potatoes and salmon; add salt, pepper, and lemon juice.
- Shape into cutlets; dip in beaten egg and then bread crumbs.
- Heat enough oil to cover bottom of skillet; add cutlets to skillet and fry, turning once, until golden.