Foodie, are you looking for a stir fried chicken with almonds recipe? The stir fried chicken with almonds is made with chicken which is easy to procure from any grocery store. This stir fried chicken with almonds makes a compelling main dish for most party meals. This stir fried chicken with almonds is surely going to make you famous amongst your friends once they taste it. Try it right away!
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken breasts, skinned and boned
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1/4, cup sliced almonds
- 6 green onions, bias sliced into 1-inch pieces
- 1 6-ounce package frozen pea pods, thawed
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces.
- Stir chicken broth and soy sauce into cornstarch; set the soy sauce-broth mixture aside.
- In wok or skillet heat oil over high heat.
- Add almonds and stir-fry 1 minute or till just brown.
- Remove almonds.
- Add chicken and stir-fry 2 to 3 minutes or till done; remove chicken, Add green onion and pea pods and stir-fry 1 minute;
- remove vegetables.
- Add mushrooms and stir-fry 1 minute.
- Stir broth mixture; add to mushrooms.
- Cook and stir till bubbly.
- Stir in chicken and pea pod mixture.
- Cover; cook 1 minute, Stir in almonds.