This is a lovely light custard cream that can be used to fill such things as custard horns, profiteroles etc.
- 1 quart of milk; whole or 2%
- 5 egg yolks
- 5 tbsp of flour
- 5 tbsp of sugar
- Whisk the egg with the sugar until achieving a soft cream. Add the flour very careful of not forming lumps.
- Slowly pour the milk, always stirring to avoid those annoying and unpleasant lumps.
- If you wish you may add lemon rind or vanilla.
- Heat over slow flame and continue mixing until it reaches the desired consistency. Enjoy!\