Wrinkles. Many of us dread the arrival of those lines, crinkles, and creases, but we know they’ll etch their way into our faces sooner or later. You can’t avoid aging, obviously, but it turns out that you don’t have to end up with a prunelike complexion. If you follow some commonsense home remedies, you can prevent some wrinkling and continue to put your best face forward.
What Causes Wrinkles?
Wrinkles are a fact of life caused by a combination of factors over time: gravity, smoking, sun exposure, habitual facial movements, and even diet are all implicated. Some people accept their fate and let nature take its course, an approach widly known as “aging gracefully.” Others take steps to preserve their youth, steps that involve everything from full body immerson to injections to surgery. Whatever your approach, you will be able to use these pages to keep looking and feeling your best.
Avocado is a fruit which is generally eaten as a vegetable. This magnificent fruit is rich is monounsaturated fat which are essential to truncate the level of insignificant cholesterol in human body. It is also a rich source of vitamin E which is essential nutrient for betterment of skin and can serve as an effective anti- aging agent.
All berries such as blackberries, blueberries, black grapes and blackcurrants consist of phytochemicals which are influential anti-oxidants and helps defend the body against harm caused by aging process and free radicals.
Cruciferous vegetables are not vegetable but actually a group of vegetable which includes cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli, turnip, brussels sprouts, radish, kale, and watercress. Cruciferous vegetables aid the body to undermine the effects of toxins and cancer. We should eat at least 115 grams of such vegetables on daily basis. Eating these vegetables raw or lightly cooked can be highly beneficial since the enzymes in them remain intact.
Ginger helps enhance the digestive and circulatory systems in human a body; this is especially useful for older people. Ginger can also help to ease rheumatic aches and inflammations.
Consumption a clove of garlic every day keeps cancer and heart disorders away. The cardio-protective influences of garlic are proven to be beneficial. According to a study in Iowa, USA in 1994, out of 41,837 women between the age of 55 and 69 suggested that women who ate a clove of garlic once a week were at 50 percent less risk of colon cancer. Another study at Tasgore Medical College in India revealed that garlic reduces cholesterol levels and helps in blood thinning more efficiently than aspirin helping to decrease the risk of heart illness.
Most of the nuts are excellent sources of minerals, especially walnuts and Brazil nuts. Walnuts are rich in calories too but are also rich in the magnesium, zinc, copper, potassium and selenium. Including nuts in your salads and desserts augments the functioning of the digestive system as well as immune system and improves the skin quality to prevent cancer. Nuts are also believed to control the cholesterol levels in the body.
Soya helps in preserving the estrogen levels in menopausal females. Soya may also help in preventing Alzheimer’s disease, osteoporosis and heart ailments. Soya should not be confused with the soya sauce which is utilized to increase taste in food which is full of salt and should be used scarcely, if at all.
Watermelon flesh as well as seeds is considered as nutritious eatables. Preparing watermelon juice along with its grinded seeds can help in betterment of your physical condition and skin quality. These are few highly beneficial eatables that can serve as effective anti-aging agents when included in regular diet.
Home Remedies For Wrinkle On Skin
Here are some simple home remedies to deal with wrinkles on skin and prevent the formation of new ones
- Apply egg whites to the skin under your eyes.
- Odor-free castor oil can be applied to the skin under the eyes or on that of the throat.
- Empty the contents of 3 Vitamin E capsules into a small bowl. Add to this 2 tsps plain yogurt, 1/2 tsp honey and 1/2 tsp lemon juice. Apply this mixture on the face using a cotton ball. Leave it on for 10 minutes and rinse.
- A mixture of 1/4 cup comfrey infusion, 1/4 cup witch hazel and 10 drops of patchouli essential oil is effective in treating wrinkles. This can be stored in a clean bottle and applied on affected areas with a cotton ball.
- Gently massage coconut oil on portions of skin prone to wrinkles every night a bedtime.
- A paste of turmeric made with sugarcane juice is great to get rid of wrinkles and slow skin ageing.
- Cut a green Thompson seedless grape in half and gently crush it on your face on the wrinkles. Leave it for 20 minutes and rinse with warm water and let it dry in natural air.
- Rub the core of pineapple on the face and leave it for 10-15 minutes before rinsing off. This works well on fine wrinkles.
- Applying juice of green pineapples and apples on the face daily for 10-15 minutes is good for fine wrinkles and cracked skin.
- Application of pure castor oil regularly prevents wrinkles.