This is a very interesting kind of face acne simply because it’s on the eyebrows. When you think of getting a zit, you usually don’t think of getting one in this location. This means that treatment follows along the same lines as acne on the nose, cheeks and chin. Did you panic because you didn’t know how to treat pimples between eyebrows? Here are some of my tips on how to handle acne on the brow bone:
The Helpful Ways of Pimples Between Eyebrows
- Drink lots of water. Drink 8 cups a day. Minimum, 6 cups a day. If you’re doing well, good job.
- Steam your face once a week. This is is extremely good to treat acne. If you dont have a steamer, just get boiled water and hover it over your face. Be careful though. hover it over your face for about 15-20 minutes and then pat your face dry. Then maybe put on a mask, if you have one.
- If you wax, talk to your esthetician about what products she is using. Spas often carry more than one type of wax. Unless she knows that your skin is reactive, she may not automatically choose one designed for sensitive skin.
- Leaving makeup on overnight can also clog the pores, cautions the American Academy of Dermatology. Simply wash the face with a gentle cleanser before bedtime.
- The bridges of sunglasses or eyeglasses can trap dead skin and excess oil within the pores, thereby contributing to acne. Even bangs that rest along the brows can trigger a breakout between the eyes.
- Cleanse your face twice a day. In the morning and at night. Never cleanse more than that, because it’ll dry out your skin. Also, if you sweat and exercise, you are welcome to cleanse more than twice.
- Make sure your skin is clean before any form of hair removal. Eye makeup and foundations can get ground into the follicles and clog the pore or cause infection if not properly removed.
- Soothe the redness of inflamed blemishes with a cold compress made with equal parts milk and water. Don’t use ice because the extreme temperature can shock the skin.
- Using a disposable mascara wand, apply clear aloe vera gel to your brows for a quick, non-comedogenic brow keeper.
Hope you will follow these simple and easy acne treatment tips between eyebrows. Many of these tips may also be applicable to those of you struggling with breakouts in other areas prone to waxing irritation like the chin and upper lip.