If you are reading this article, you probably think you are the only young woman who has experience hair loss at a young age. Hair loss in young women is a serious issue. Young ladies get highly disturbed when they see a fall in their hair. When some one starts losing hair at a very young age, it really becomes depressing one. Nowadays, most of people suffer from the problem of hair loss. All the remedies given here are very simple and effective in improving your hair condition.
The Best Ways To Treat Hair Loss in Young Women
- Start by doing a pre-shampoo treatment. Use an organic or green olive hair mayonnaise product. Two good choices include: Moisture Max Olive Oil Hair Mayonnaise and Vitale Olive Oil Hair Mayonnaise. Saturate the hair with the product, place a plastic cap over the head and sit under a hooded dryer for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Massaging the scalp on regular basis is the best solution to deal with hair loss issue. You would be able to prevent and treat hair loss in a natural and effective way if you massage the scalp with almond oil or olive oil every alternate day.
- Iron supplements: Iron will help raise the level of Ferretin in your body. After a doctor tests for levels, if they’re found to be low, he/she may recommend a supplement be added to the diet. Iron is thought to help hair growth.
- Take Rogaine to treat hair loss in young women. Rogaine is a over-the-counter medication that stops hair loss and encourages the growth of new hair. It must be used everyday for best results.
- Apply oil (coconut or almond) on the hair. Apply the oil on the scalp overnight before shampooing, or apply a drop to the top of your head before you comb out your hair. If doing this daily does not appeal to you.
- Amla is a very good source of Vitamin C and it can be used to cure hair loss. To prevent hair fall, it can be used with heena and shikakai in the form of paste. It is one of the best natural home remedy for hair fall.
- One may boil a cup of mustard oil and pour four tablespoon henna or mehendi leaves powder in to it. Massaging bald patches regularly with this oil will prove beneficial.
Hope you will follow and like these tips. So, eliminate fast foods and processed foods from your diet and include healthy foods like milk, fish, green vegetables, cereals and fruits in regular diet to treat hair loss and encourage hair growth.