Love handle, muffin top, spare Tyre or beer belly; call it what you like, the tummy is fat central for many of us and don’t we just hate it. In case your fitness goal is to get a tight and toned stomach that you’ve always been dreaming of then you might be looking for the six pack diet that is most appropriate to you. There are several ways to tighten stomach skin that will help you look better and feel better about yourself.
The Best Tips for Getting A Tighter Tummy
- Avoid materials that are too clingy; instead, opt for fabrics that are thicker and will help hide a tummy.
- Tighten your stomach muscles throughout the day while you are standing in lines, driving your car or even watching television. Pull your stomach muscles in. Hold for a few seconds. Release and repeat several times. This will build your core stomach muscles.
- Perform 50 regular crunches followed by 50 side-to-side reaching crunches each day.
- Do cowboy crunches daily. Begin cowboy crunches lying supine with your knees up toward the ceiling, feet flat on the floor, hands behind your head and elbows facing the sides. Lift your feet off the floor and press your knees out to the sides. Hold this position, lift your head and shoulders off the floor and crunch your elbows and knees in to meet in the center. Release back; repeat this crunch 20 to 25 times.
- Another piece of advice that you can use for the six pack diet you plan on implementing is regarding fiber. It helps you feel fuller and it does that for a longer period of time which allows you to say no to that second helping at your table.
- Don’t wear jeans that are low-rise. As an alternative, choose mid-to-high waisted jeans. Make sure you go with thicker and darker denim; it will give the illusion of a smaller tummy.
- Add three 8 ounce glasses of water to your daily diet. Try to consume the water at each meal. Water helps the body stay hydrated and will in the long run help to tighten stomach skin.
- Once that fat has been burned off with four or five weeks worth of diet and cardio, you’re ready to tone up that tummy. That means, stability ball exercises, sit-ups, crunches, and more. Under the search words “core-conditioning” you can find about a thousand suggested exercises for your abs online.
Hope you will like these useful belly weight loss tips. These are some good techniques that will get you thinking about the right things to do with your stomach on a daily basis. So, follow them and spent healthy life.