Want a beauty routine as fresh and natural as the look you’re going for? There are a lot of products on the market for all kinds of beauty routines. Most of these products are very expensive. Many of them contain ingredients that can cause allergic reactions for a large number of consumers.
Here are our favorite natural beauty tricks that are new on this year. I’ve used all of these amazing tips and highly recommend them. You can enjoy trying them out with your friends or alone. They cannot be wrong, and you do not need to worry about side effects, and most of all they are affordable.
The Most Effective Natural Beauty Tips
- We usually clean, and moisturize our face skin, but forget our neck and hands. Those age too, and also get drier as we get older. So, as a good beauty tip, do not forget to apply your face moisturizer on your neck too, and use a body cream for your hands.
- Using sea salt for all over scrub and face wash instead of store-bought washes full of harsh chemicals.
- simply combine ¾ cup of olive oil, ½ cup of honey and 3 tbsps of lemon juice and set aside. After shampooing your hair, towel dry and comb lemon juice mixture through and cover hair with a plastic cap. After ½ hour, shampoo hair and rinse thoroughly. It works beautifully and will make your hair shine.
- moisturizer and sunblock. The only things you need to make your skin look super soft and flawless.
- A protein mask help to nourish your skin. Soak a teaspoon of urad dal and 5-6 almonds overnight. Grind this to a fine paste apply this protein mask on face and wash it off after half an hour. This mask nourishes the facial skin and also enhances the complexion.
- Drink lots of water and always take off your makeup before bed.
- Sunscreen lotion from kitchen: Prepare a homogenous mixture of cucumber juice, glycerin and rose water. Apply this mixture on face. This mixture can be refrigerated.
Those homemade beauty tips are just few among those available in your kitchen. All natural and much more fun when trying out with your friends. So why do not you try some of these beauty tips?
You may be interested in the following posts: