Make-up needs change with every occasion, season and even time of day. For different occasions you need to do different types of makeup like light or heavy, formal or informal, simple or special etc. When its time to party, everyone wants to be part of the fun. And where fun is, glamour is never far away! So, if you want to be the flavor of the party, there’s no better place to start than at your dressing table- I mean it! Try a departure from the daily demeanor of controlled cosmetics and take on the diva dazzler look with great party make up tips– from us, of course!
- Every nine of ten people have a dark circles under their eyes. They can be caused by allergies, exposing to the sun, heritage or not enough time for sleeping. The easiest and cheapest way to hide them is to use foundation or concealer. Some professionals recommend putting them slowly with circulated movements from the chin up to the forehead. Thus the down on the face will be hidden.
- For permanent eye make- up, it is appropriate to use eye base. It will help you to get rid of the greasy effect.
- In order to achieve the incredible effect of your eyes, apply a three-toned shadow. First, place the lightest color close to the eyelashes, starting with the tear duct and ending up to the eyebrow. Do the same with the next color and end with the darkest one. Use a brush to let the edges overflow.
- Take the black eye line or the eye pencil and start with the front edge of the lid. Contour a fluent line until the eyelashes end. To receive a smoked effect of your eye, use a brush to pat a black or other dark color of the shadow.
- The bright eye is one of the last eye make-up ideas. You have to pad some gold or silver shadow on the tear duck part of the eye. Use your finger to spread the color.
- To make your face more expressive, turn an attention to your eyebrow by using the same effect as the above.
- For a fancy effect use a clip to curl the eyelashes. For a better effect before the usage of the curler, it is better to heat it in order to soften the tire on it. Use the hairdryer but after that test the clip to prevent your eyes from burning.
- At the end but not the last thing is the mascara. If you want you can put some base on the eyelashes to make them look thicker. Then lay the mascara. You can lay it twice but you have to leave a few minutes so that the first layer to dry. Your eyelashes will never be stacked.